85cm Y webbing lanyards
- ideal for workers on structures, ladders, and pylons
- low weight and practical shape do not restrict a user at work
- designed to safely capture a person weighting 140 kg (including equipment)
- webbing lanyards have been successfully tested for horizontal use and a resulting simulated fall over an edge (see the RFU 11.074 information in the catalogue sheet)
- maximum active breaking length of the shock absorber is 175 cm
cover is made of black synthetic rubber and Cordura with PU coating
- zipper around the perimeter of the cover for easy inspection of the energy absorber
- intact orange indicator of energy absorber activation for easy fast check
- orange indicator is threaded through the attaching loops and indicates an actual damage
- any EN 362 certified connector can be sewn into the attachment loop
- lanyards equipped with a light alloy ring or textile eye can be shortened in half
- different webbing lengths are produced on customer´s request (maximum length including connectors and the shock absorber cannot extend 2 m)
- unique production number for better traceability and inspection
The Secur’em Pylon Hooks:
- Material: High Tensile Steel
- Minimum breaking strength: 23kn
- Gate mechanism: Double action/self locking
- Gate opening: 60mm
The 8mm Maillons:
Maillon Rapide quick links used as a connector on P.P.E. (personal protective equipment) against falls from heights, mountaineering and rock climbing, are distinguished by a specific marking in relation with following European standards:
- EN 362 standard – industrial P.P.E.: fall arrest systems, work restraint, work positioning, rope access.
- EN 12275 standard – mountaineering P.P.E.: rock climbing, climbing walls, caving, canyoning.
- Breaking strength in kN is identified on Péguet Maillon Rapide quick links meant for application in P.P.E. Breaking strength must not be under 25 kN.
- When used in P.P.E., the breaking strength engraved on the Maillon Rapide quick links clearly identifies the maximum load.
- Individual ID marking: a specific laser marking is added to the usual marking, providing users with an interesting option in terms of product check, while no data collection shall be made by Péguet.
- This option is available exclusively on P.P.E. certified Maillon Rapide quick links – EN 362 / EN 12275 standards.
- The product range for P.P.E. in mountaineering also carries the U.I.A.A. label (International Mountaineering and limbing Federation).
- According to legislation, a user instruction is required with each EN 362 & EN 12275-certified Maillon Rapide quick link, sold or used as a connector when fitted on P.P.E.
Working Load Limit: 700 kg
Breaking Load: 3500 kg