The SecuRope lifeline consists of a stainless steel wire rope fixed onto the supporting structure by anchors placed regularly along the cable. One or more persons can attach themselves to the cable by means of a mobile anchor point (further referred to the glider). The SecuRope lifeline enables the user to move freely to any point on the lifeline where there is a risk of falling without the need to detach themselves from the cable at any time.
According to standard EN 795 class C, certificate number 20461358 extensions 02/03/06.
The main specifications are:
- Number of users 4.
- Distance between two anchors 12 m.
- Tested in curves 90°.
- Energy absorbing devices build in intermediate and end anchors.
- No deformation of the anchor after a fall.
- Roof, wall or ceiling configuration.
- Rigging on call deck, hot deck, and standing seam roof.