The Fallprotec SecuRail rigid anchor line is permanently installed on a ladder or other structure to protect people from falling when they get access at height above 3 m.
The Fallprotec SecuRail Specifications:
- An aluminium rail fixed with brackets to the structure.
- All the components of the Securail Vertical are manufactured from stainless steel and anodised aluminium, which has a great resistance to atmospheric degradation.
- One user may be connected to the SecuRail with a guided type fall arrester or trolley, called VIA4 (ref RHF014), which rolls on the rail.
- The trolley is fitted with a textile energy absorber which has a lifespan of 5 years. After 5 years the trolley will be returned to Fallprotec for renewal of the energy absorber.
- The user attaches himself on the VIA4 via a connector fixed on an energy absorber integrated to the trolley.
- The energy absorber is in accordance with EN355.
- The rigid anchor line SecuRail allows vertical movement of a user where there is a risk of falling more than 3 meters without the need for the user to disconnect himself from the rail at any time.
- The user wears a harness to EN 361 fitted with a connector according to EN 362 and attaches to the system via a trolley VIA4 that moves along the rail.
Permanent Lifeline Enquiry