Nikwax Tech Wash® is the market leader; it has been specifically designed and optimised for breathable waterproof fabrics. It will revitalise the Durable Water Repellency (DWR) preventing water absorption, maintaining breathability and keeping you dry and comfortable.
- It is a highly effective cleaner.
- It is the safe way to thoroughly clean your waterproof clothing and equipment such as tents, awnings, marquees and rucksacks.
- Machine and hand wash friendly. Application in a washing machine is quick, easy, and ensures that the whole garment is thoroughly cleaned.
- 1L Bottle.
Can be used to safely for cleaning rope, harnesses and other soft good.
1. Immerse item(s) in 6L hand-hot water in sink or bowl.
2. Use 2floz/50ml per item in soft water areas. Add an additional 50ml per garment in hard water* areas.
3. Agitate to mix.
4. Rinse 3 times in clean water.
* If you have calcium and mineral deposits in your washing machine you have hard water.
For extreme hard water use 200ml.
If the item doesn’t require re-waterproofing, air dry or tumble dry on a low setting if care label allows.
If you intend to re-waterproof the washed item there is no need to dry it first.
Use Nikwax TX.Direct® for breathable clothing, Nikwax Tent & Gear SolarProof® for equipment, or Nikwax Cotton Proof™ for cotton, polycotton and canvas.