- Side plates are made from Aerospace Grade 7075 Aluminium, to minimise flex.
- We have also introduced a rubber brake buffer to help to absorb the impact at the end of the run.
- The main attachment point is large enough to accommodate a wide variety of Karabiners & Snaphooks.
- There are extra attachment holes for a secondary lanyard and a small central hole which can be used to fit an accessory (handle bar etc).
- Offered versions for 16mm (5/8″) or 20mm (3/4″) Wire and the centre redundancy axle is fitted with a colour coded collar, for easy identification.
- (MBS) Minimum Breaking Strength (kN)kk: 40
- Wheel material: Stainless steel
- Finish: Anodised
- Weight (grams): 875