- Rod: custom-made steel used in surface processing, providing complete strength towards traction.
- Nut: high safety steel (lead-free, systematic control carried out after drawing through Eddy currents and ultrasounds).
- Surface processing made through electrolytic coating on the entire material (rod & nut)
- Maillon Rapide quick links should be carefully checked at regular intervals. If you are in any doubt about the safety of a quick link after checking, replace it with a new one.
- When fastened with a wrench up to the proper tightening torque, Maillon Rapide quick links are considered a permanent connector.
- Maillon Rapide should always be fitted with parts made of same material.
- When connected with chain, Maillon Rapide quick links should be of the same diameter.
- Never connnect any Maillon Rapide quick links onto a lifting chain.
- Stainless steel Maillon Rapide quick links may be used in salt water.
- P.P.E. EN 362 & EN 12275 Standards
Zinc plated steel Delta 8mm maillon
Breaking load – 27.5kn