Work positioning harness presenting a perfect choice for the arborists. Ideal solution for those who spent all day in the tree top.
- super comfortable wide waist belt and leg loops padding provides maximum comfort when hanging in the harness.
- strength webbing on the waist belt is stitched in the way that at normal working situation the body weight is absorbed by the padding only.
- removable and exchangable bridge connecting the leg loops.
- adjustable sliding D-ring enables you to take safe, comfortable and effective work position.
- side D-rings for work positioning EN 358 or gear Attachment.
- anatomic leg loops and waist belt are covered with strong PES fabric providing high abrasion resistance.
- 4 gear loops with a bearing capacity of 10 kg provide enough space for your gear.
- rear haul loop with a bearing capacity of 15 kg for the chain saw or other heavy gear.
- additional loops at the waist belt and leg loops with a bearing capacity of 5 kg offer additional space for the gear and better gear orientation.
- rear upper loop for the shoulder straps connection (PULLER).
- rear adjustable loop at the waist belt allows to attach First Aid Kit.
- slots at the waist belt for PORTER tool holder to cary your industrial tools.
Size: M/L, XL
Weight: 1860 g / 1940 g • 65.61 oz / 68.43 oz
XCE 1019 • EN 358 • EN 813