Fully adjustable harness for a rope access with wide padded waist belt, leg loops and shoulder straps. Suitable also for work positioning, fall arrest and work restraint situations.
- shoulder straps can be totally removed and the harness can be used as a sit harness only.
- super comfortable wide waist belt padding provides maximum comfort when working at heights.
- strength webbing on the waist belt is stitched in the way that at normal working situation the
- body weight is absorbed by the padding only.
- reflecting strap and printing on the waist belt and shoulder straps increase the visibility in dark
- working conditions anatomic leg loops and waist belt are covered with strong PES fabric
- providing high abrasion resistance.
- SPEED buckles enable fluent and fast adjustment to fit to users body.
- OZONE triple lock carabiner used for connection of shoulder straps to the main point to increase the space for chest ascender attachment.
- chest ascender smart fixation system with plastic cover on the Ozone carabiner increasing the durability of the webbing.
- shoulders straps and leg loops are independently adjustable.
- narrowed padding and webbing on the shoulder straps in a neck area enhance a comfortable work.
- front and back attachment points for fall-arrest according to EN 361 marked with additional “A“ marking.
- flat rear attachment point does not bear on users back when carrying backpack or breathing apparatus.
- front lower attachment point for descender placement or work positioning according to EN 813.
- 2 side attachment points for work positioning according to EN 358.
- all steel components finished with E coating for higher corrosion resistance.
- 4 ergonomic braided gear loops with a bearing capacity 15 kg.
- additional loops on the waist belt and leg loops with a bearing capacity of 5 kg offer additional space for the gear and better gear orientation.
- wide elastic band at left shoulder strap for the gear attachment (f.e. transmitter).
- slots at the waist belt for PORTER tool holder to cary your industrial tools.
- identification and methodical label.
Size: S, M/L, XL
Weight: (M/L) 2415 g• 85.19 oz
1019 • EN 358 • EN 813 • EN 361 • EN 1497
How To Put on a Full Body Harness