The Fallprotec SecuRail Lifeline System is permanently installed on a building or other structure which needs to be maintained by personnel exposed to the risk of a fall while carrying out their maintenance work.
The SecuRail consists of an aluminium rail fixed with brackets to the structure of the building. One or several users are connected to the rail with a mobile anchor point or trolley, one per user, which rolls along the rail.
A manufacturer’s label is installed in the immediate vicinity of the line, in the area where users attach themselves to the line.
All the components of the lifeline are manufactured from of stainless steel and anodised aluminium, which has a great resistance to atmospheric degradation. The operational life of the Securail system is linked to the building structure and its capacity to maintain its physical properties in the course of time.
The main specifications are :
- Number of users 2 between two adjacent brackets.
- Distance between two brackets 3m and 5 m with strengthening
- Tested in curves 90°.
- Replacement of the rail section which was subjected to a fall.
- Roof, wall or ceiling configuration.
- Rigging on call deck, hot deck and standing seam roof.
The anchoring device Securail has been tested and approved by Apave according to standard EN 795 class D
Permanent Lifeline Enquiry